Re: [Gimp-web] RSS Feed

Currently using the feed in "Feeder" which is an OSX app - and it works.

You'd have to debug with wordpress what the error is.

Meho Jarvis wrote:
But every feed on my website are working well, except for this one. Have
a look : http://opendigitalart.com/

On which one apps did you try it?

Thank you!

<mailto:mail gimper net>>:

    Looks fine here. Scroll down for the newer entries (perhaps ASC
    sorted?).