[Gimp-web] Simple command text proposal

I've started slogging through gimp-web, and stylistically I'm wondering if
it might be ok to change any occurences of menu/command entries on wgo to
something a little more stylistically consistent?

For instance, I've noticed places where commands are described as (Colors
-> Levels), or as "Colors" -> "Levels" for instance.

I'm proposing wrapping any occurrences of menu commands in a span, and
classing it appropriately.  Will this be ok to do?

I think it would make the commands easier for readers to recognize when
reading the text.

For a simple set of css styling, I was thinking perhaps a dotted 1px border
in gray, a darker background color form the surrounding background, and
slightly darker text as well(?).

Thoughts?

--
pat david