Re: [Gimp-web] Question regarding mirror removed from the list.

Thank you Michael. Let me know if any action is required from my side.

Regards,
Otto

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 3:37 AM, Michael Natterer <mitch gimp org> wrote:
On Wed, 2013-03-13 at 21:53 -0600, Otoniel Ortega wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm the maintainer of the Gimp mirror with URLs:
>
> http://mirrors.go-part.com/gimp/
> ftp://mirrors.go-part.com/gimp/
> rsync://mirrors.go-part.com/gimp/
>
> The mirror was previously listed on the official mirrors list at:
>
> http://www.gimp.org/downloads/#mirrors
>
> But a few days ago it was removed from the list.
> I was wondering if there was some kind of trouble with it that I can solve
> in order to get it on the list again.

Indeed, but the entry was not removed from the list. There
must be some problem with our web server updates from git.

We will look into it.

Regards,
--Mitch