From: gimp-web-list [mailto:gimp-web-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Alexandre Prokoudine
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 4:38 AM
To: gimp-web-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-web] Sponsorship

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 1:54 AM, Simon Budig wrote:

however we are not sure about the requirements of these „Donor”
categories...
http://www.gimp.org/donating/sponsors.html

I am actually not sure if there are fixed criteria for that page,
maybe Alexandre has some more insight into that, although it looks a bit like
it has grown organically...   :)

None whatsoever. That was way before my time. Some of those were added in early 2000s, if not late 1990s.
Typically the difference is in the amount of money donated, but you are well aware of that :)

However, I'd also like to invite you to consider sponsoring the Libre
Graphics Meeting. At least they have clear-cut conditions, outlined at
http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2013/support/

Ditto

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org