Re: [Gimp-web] [Gimp-developer] [Gimp-docs] Proposed gimp tutorial

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 07:32:57PM -0700, Stephen Kiel wrote:

I did format the tutorial into web format

Here you can help me a lot. I have tried to test your tutorial before
committing it to the git-web repo but I was unable to test it.

I have started with trying to test the actual web site without any
additions directly from a git clone command. I have tried both with
makefile and with Apache SSI directly.

Same results: it keeps to create into the git dir a bunch of html files
and install just a few of them into the right installation dir.

There must be something wrong here.

I use Linux Ubuntu 13.04 wich comes with python-2.7 (could be a problem
the python version?)

Any hint?

--

Marco Ciampa