Re: [Gimp-web] GIMP Site Redesign

Nice!

/#!/JoePea

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 4:08 PM, Kasim Ahmic <kasim ahmic gmail com> wrote:
Ok I've changed a few things since I last posted here. In this version I've:
  • Made the body static to prevent issues with different screen sizes
  • Fixed the buttons on certain displays
  • Repositioned the background images
  • Added hover and active states to buttons
  • Finished the the navigation bar
  • Linked everything to the current GIMP website
  • Fixed the spacers glitching out in IE
  • Fixed button images being applied more than once on WebKit browsers
Overall, I think the home page is just about done. All I have left is to:
  • Style the slideshow
  • Add the GIMP logos
  • Finish testing on different screen sizes
As for the news, according to the design the Mike proposed, the news would have to be on a separate page.

So yeah, tell me what you guys think! Any and all feedback (positive and negative) is welcome and much appreciated! Here's the link for anyone who hasn't seen it already: http://kasimahmic.koding.com/works/GIMP/