[Gimp-web] GIMP Magazine

Hi,

I am not exactly sure who to contact so I will start with this list.  Would it be possible to include a link from your website page http://www.gimp.org/books/ to GIMP Magazine?  I realize it is a magazine, and not a book, but possibly you could make an exception.  Here is the information below . . .

Authors: Steve Czajka and others

Format: PDF ebook & Print

ISSN (online):  1929-6894

ISSN (print): 1929-8498

Publisher/Date: Self-published/Sept 2012

Website: http://gimpmagazine.org

Description: GIMP Magazine features the amazing works created from an enormous community from all over the world.  Photography, digital arts, tips and tricks, step by step tutorials, master classes, help desk questions, and so much more are showcased and explored in this free publication.

Link to thumbnail image:

http://gimpmagazine.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/GIMP-Magazine-Issue-1.jpg

This would really help to promote GIMP Magazine, and GIMP!

Thanks
Steve

You should check out my blog at www.steveczajka.posterous.com or follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/steveczajka