Re: [Gimp-web] GIMP Site Redesign

Hey Ezequiel,
To my understanding the Gimp team doesn't have a mobile strategy, so I designed that mockup with the intent of it (hopefully) being responsive to kill two birds with one stone.  I'm in the process of making a few changes based on a lot of the feedback that's been received so far.  I'll throw you a work file as soon as I'm done so we don't duplicate efforts if that's okay with you.

Mike Finch
1sixty.com