Re: [Gimp-web] GIMP and the GNU/Linux Operating System

I'm not a web dev but I don't see what you're talking about.  I see
"Source for version 2.6" but no "GIMP for Linux".

To me "Source for version 2.6" makes sense because there is a drastic
difference compiling GIMP against Linux kernels 2.4 or lesser vs. 2.6
or say the 3.0 kernel.  I searched for the text Linux and could only
find one instance of it on the page.

Though I'm viewing the downloads page from a Windows machine.  I'll
have to wait to get to work and see what the downloads page looks like
from a Linux client.

SAM