Re: [Gimp-web] GIMP Site Redesign

You're welcome! I'm not busy with any other projects right now, so I can most likely finish the homepage in a day or two. While I code the site, you could make more templates for the other pages. Of course we'd need the go ahead from an admin or someone else first. And again, great job on the design!

Sent from my iPod