Re: [Gimp-web] gimp crashes and so does the bug reporting website

Perri Poirier (p poirier sasktel net) wrote:
> 2.8 is not stable, it won't even run. Tried to report bug but
> bugzilla is DOWN.
>
>  I'll try again in a year when the developers offer REAL support.

I looked into our documents and it seems that you did not renew your
support contract with us.

Please do so urgently, so that we are able to provide proper support.
You'll find the necessary details at the back of the packaging.

I hope this helps,
        Simon Budig (customer service rep., GIMP megacorp.)

--
              simon budig de              http://simon.budig.de/