Re: [Gimp-web] LibreJS and Gimp.org

* Jackson<thatoneguy3452 hotmail com>  [06-02-12 10:07]:

Gimp.org does not work with https://www.gnu.org/software/librejs/
Doesn't load.

Hello:

I wanted to mention on this list that I've updated LibreJS to fix the bug it had visiting gimp.org. You might want to try to install LibreJS version 4.7.1 and check if gimp.org is loading properly now.

You should see when clicking on the LibreJS widget (bottom right in addon bar) that the scripts are all blocked except for jQuery. It would be great for your visitors to release these scripts under a free license so that they can be detected by LibreJS properly: http://www.gnu.org/software/librejs/free-your-javascript.html

For more information on why it is important to make JavaScript code free, please read: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/javascript-trap.html

Many thanks!

Loic Duros