Re: [Gimp-web] Flattr

> Von: Christian Stoller <stoller leonex de>

> I want to send you a donation but you do not have a flattr button. It
> would be very nice if you add one, so that I can support you.
> Our company uses flattr to support Open Source software.

I've created a flattr thing, but have not added it to the web site yet:

https://flattr.com/thing/707850/GIMP-is-the-GNU-Image-Manipulation-Program

One thing I haven't discovered in the flattr interface yet:

I'd like all donation for that thing to go to either the GIMP GNOME bank account or the Paypal address, and I'd like to set it up once and then have this work automatically. But apparently, this isn't possible...

Regards,
Michael