Re: [Gimp-web] LibreJS and Gimp.org

On 06/02/2012 03:36 PM, Niel wrote:
Sorry Jackson, intended to reply to the list

Gimp.org does not work with https://www.gnu.org/software/librejs/
Doesn't load.
This shows up in Firefox's error console:

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure
code: 0x8050000e (NS_ERROR_ILLEGAL_INPUT)
[nsIScriptableUnicodeConverter.ConvertToUnicode]"  nsresult: "0x8050000e
(NS_ERROR_ILLEGAL_INPUT)"  location: "JS frame ::
resource://jid1-ktlzuoiikvffew-at-jetpack/api-utils/lib/cuddlefish.js ->
resource://jid1-ktlzuoiikvffew-at-jetpack/librejs/lib/html_script_finder/dom_handler/request.js
::<TOP_LEVEL>  :: line 88"  data: no]

It looks to me that the immediate problem is with LibreJS. Until it
loads the page without an exception the JS cannot be easily checked, i.e
it would have to be done manually.

The issue is a new module of LibreJS which was developed so that it can be compatible with Https-Everywhere. Some of the JavaScript files in gimp.org are detected as latin-1, apparently. I'll work on fixing this issue.