Re: [Gimp-web] I can translate the main page?

Great, thank you for your time!

From: Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre prokoudine gmail com>
To: "gimp-web-list gnome org" <gimp-web-list gnome org>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 7:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Gimp-web] I can translate the main page?

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 10:16 PM, jimmy nosh wrote:
> I would like to do this for the website.  I have translated english to
> spanish in the past, native english speaker and fluent spanish speaker
> living in Spain.  Who shall I submit the files to update the website?

Hi Jimmy,

Thank you for being so desperate to do that ;), but isn't yet

However, with a growing number of volunteers willing to translate the
website it's a good question whether we  should start work on the new
website sooner rather than later.

Alexandre Prokoudine
gimp-web-list mailing list
gimp-web-list gnome org