[Gimp-web] windows downloads from sourceforge

I was providing some tech support for two of my sisters over the weekend,
who are both doing new courses in college. I was very happy that installing
libreoffice, thunderbird and the gimp solved most of their problems.

However the interface presented to windows users downloading the separate
gimp-win build is horrendous, as sourceforge has resorted to being essentially
a spam site with hard to avoid adds and confusing fake download links.

The links for other platforms on gimp.org are very clear and obvious.
So I would strongly suggest that gimp.org hosts a copy of the gimp-win builds,
and links to these from gimp.org.

cheers,
Pádraig.