Re: [Gimp-web] [Gimp-user] GIMP Site Redesign

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 7:33 AM,  <tomdf verizon net> wrote:
> Yes, an inactive team isn't making decisions.
> However, you said that "there already was a discussion on the need for the
> new design".
> So I asked, out of curiosity, when did that discussion take place?
It was discussed at 2010 LGM where a lot of the developers met.
It will probably be discussed some more in the future. If there is to
be contest, there will also be design guidelines set. I don't want to
be rude and it was a nice effort, but Kasim's work in current state
will probably not match them.

Best,
Alexia