[Gimp-user] Fwd: Re: Let's unite the power of all mailing list subscribers who are affected by GNOME's ruling

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Grzegorz Szymaszek <gszymaszek short pl>
To: mc gnome org
Cc: Ralf Mardorf <silver bullet zoho com>, gimp-user-list gnome org,
evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Let's unite the power of all mailing list subscribers who
are affected by GNOME's ruling
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 19:01:11 +0200

Hi,

FWIW, since a few years, Mutt's mailing lists[1] are hosted at Oregon
State University Open Source Lab[2]. From my limited experience, this
solution works quite reliably. In general, they provide hosting of
mailing lists and other services for free for open source projects[3].

Some alternatives off the top of my head to consider:
- Debian mailing lists[4],
- freedesktop.org, as already mentioned by Yuri,
- SourceHut[5] (most likely paid).

[1]: http://mutt.org/mail-lists.html
[2]: https://osuosl.org/
[3]: https://osuosl.org/services/hosting/policy/