Re: [Gimp-user] Let's unite the power of all mailing list subscribers who are affected by GNOME's ruling

I usually don’t reply to this list I just like to read it I like to watch
ha ha.
Just kidding, but another resource might be the Marc mailing list resource
and archive. I only know about them because I used to follow a lot of
technological groups like Apache server and XML-based technologies. Like
cocoon for example. For anybody who’s ever heard of that but that
technology had a very interested population in graphical technology like
SVG for example. This is a link to the general description of them below.
Thank you for sending in about this I didn’t know they were going to delete
the email list for Gimp. 💚
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MARC_(archive)

On Sun, Oct 23, 2022 at 2:04 PM Grzegorz Szymaszek via gimp-user-list <