Re: [Gimp-user] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

Well, this is unfortunate. So far I think I am just going to hope that I can look at that Web based forum, and hope that search engines can catalog it decently so I can get help with GIMP when I need it.

I see that someone has said there that only top posting is allowed for quoted replies there. I really dislike that. That person's rubbing it in put me off quite a bit.

Seems like this might be goodbye to all that, for me. It's been educational.