Re: [Gimp-user] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

On četrtek, 20. oktober 2022, 21:46:24, Dan Hitt wrote:

On Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 12:06 PM Jernej Simončič <#/&+-'={*_~}$.`?@eternallybored.org> wrote:

I don't really see the point of logging out – it's a website, just don't visit it if you don't need it at
the moment.

Well, if you are on a public computer you don't want to leave anything logged in because the next user
could impersonate you?
Ah, right, I completely forgot about this possibility, since I basically never use public computers (if I
would, I'd rather use a private browsing session, because I know I'm forgetful enough that I'd never remember
to log out of everything).

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><><><><><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >