Re: [Gimp-user] Re (3): Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

2022年10月21日(金) 4:51 Patrick Shanahan via gimp-user-list <
gimp-user-list gnome org>:

* peter easthope ca <peter easthope ca> [10-20-22 14:56]:
P.s.

From: peter easthope ca
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 09:15:21 -0700
In most authenticated interfaces "logout" is directly visible or one
level down.  Here two levels down.  =8~/  Can't commend that.

Login and logout are inverses. Therefore, finding them at the same
level is rational. Login is top level.  Putting logout two levels down
simply isn't reasonable.

Regards,            ... P.

replacing text with guey isn't reasonable!

Churn.

Newly minted managers pushing their newly minted engineers to do something
they can check off on their to-do lists, because the newly minted teachers
in the education system never gave them time to actually understand what
they were doing, and instead taught them that was how to make the grade.

And I'm already off-topic, but we have to let the engineers and managers
learn what they're doing somewhere, so we put up with the churn in the
industry. And sometimes useful stuff falls out and sometimes useless stuff
fails to get lopped off. Situation normal.

Churn.

Joel Rees