Re: [Gimp-user] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

Hi!

On Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 5:42 PM <peter easthope ca> wrote:

From:   Andrea Veri <av gnome org>
retired by the end of Oct 2022
... GNOME's Mailman platform is being decommissioned ...
[1] https://discourse.gnome.org

Jehan (from the GIMP Team) kindly provided some instructions ...

I created an account, found the list of tags, switched order from
"count" to "name" and found gimp.  Whew!  Conclusion: more complex
than necessary but it works.

Haven't found a logout.  Does Discourse have logout?

Yeah, it's a bit hidden, I agree.

1) On the top-right, there is an icon representing your account (it's
either a profile picture if you set one, or I believe by default, it's the
first letter of your account name). Click it.
2) It pops up some popover dialog, with 4 top icons. The rightest icon is
like some kind of "person". Click the person icon.
3) The menu shown below will have a "Log Out" item.

Jehan

Thanks,               ... P.

mobile: +1 778 951 5147
  VoIP: +1 604 670 0140