Re: [Gimp-user] PLEASE HELP

First of all, I was so saddened to hear of your loss. I would like to
express my condolences to your mother.

Well, You had attached an image, but it does not appear.
I'm sure it might be a system limitation of this site.
Please upload the image to another (OneDrine, GoogleDrive, etc.) and
I recommend that you paste the URL here.

It is with image editing,
but what do you want to do? Please teach us with more detail.
Perhaps. I think it's a jpg file. Do you have a RAW file (a same naming,
with the other extention)?

2022年5月11日(水) 8:55 Stella Owen via gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list gnome org
:

Hello,
I have done everything I can think of and am unable to get this photo
looking good. I have attached the photo and am praying that someone can fix
this photo. It is a photo of my mom, my sister and me. My mom has passed
away and I am desperate to get this photo looking good. I will pay for this
also. If you are unable to fix it do you have any idea who could?
Please help.

Thank you,
Stella Owen
Home phone 317-535-9134