Re: [Gimp-user] Epson <esc>i print format (Gutenprint question)

On Tue, 2022-03-01 at 08:59 -0700, Gary Aitken wrote:
I have a simple image with one straight line of a single color.
Using the gutenprint dialog, I can print that file.
If I do a "reverse translation" of the raw file, there is one escp2
command
in it to print the line, shown below with some notes:

Hello! I'm afraid i'm a little lost here sir - which raw file exactly?
The stream being sent to the printer?  What problem are you trying to
solve exactly?  Why not look at the source code to the driver and/or
the printer specification?

ankh / demib0y

--
Liam Quin - https://www.fromoldbooks.org/

Full-time "slave" in voluntary servitude