Re: [Gimp-user] Question about scripting

I'd also find an example interesting.

Adrian Midgley (Retired(Mostly))

On Sat, 30 Jul 2022, 05:21 Jean-Pierre HOARAU, <jean-pierre hoarau info>
wrote:

Thank you very much for the link. It is very useful. But my problem is not
bash but the parameters to give in command line to run gimp procedures. I
don't understand very well what I must give for args in a gimp procedure.
This is why I asked for an example with a file-jpeg-load or file-jpeg-save
procedure. I get some error messages that I don't understand. So my
question remains, what are parameters to give to these procedures? Could
someone write me this command line? So I will have an example that I can't
find on the net. Thank you.

Le sam. 30 juil. 2022 à 02:25, Shlomi Fish <shlomif shlomifish org> a