[Gimp-user] Gimp 2.8.22 Interleave Layers

Good day, all!

My partner has been using version 2.8.22 for some time.  At least that's
what it says when I check it on her laptop.

She has a new laptop so I went to the Gimp download site and I downloaded
and installed version 2.8.22 and found that in the Images menu it does not
include Interleave Layers.

Before posting this I have tried the following:  I looked for it in Python
Console by browsing the list but I don't know enough Linux to know the
command if I had seen it.  I tried to copy the program from her old laptop
but Windows 10 has done a great job of burying it.  I know it's in there
and I will keep looking for it to put on a flash drive and install on her
new laptop.

I want to be covered in any case.  Is there another way to install
Interleave Layers in 2.8.22, please?

Many thanks for your help.

Paula

--

*"It's so nice to know so many nice people."*

*---Eddie Gallaher (1914-2003)     Radio Personality, Washington, DC
1947-2000*