[Gimp-user] Gimp freezes upon startup

Hello,
I hope this is the proper way to contact you for help.  I have browsed the
forums and web for help with my issue and have found none.  I am a 3D
graphic artist, I primarily use DAZ Studio and GIMP. Gimp was working fine
a day ago, but now it freezes when it firsts boots up, the program will pop
up but no menu's/tools will show up, it will freeze, say
its 'unresponsive', and I will have to exit the program.  I have updated to
2.10.30
I am on an MSI RGB Raider with 32GB Ram and an RTX 2060.  I seriously need
this for my work as I do not use Photoshop.