[Gimp-user] Frame Blur?

Hello,

I'm trying to relocate a script or plug-in I used to use often about 7 years ago.

I think it's called "Frame Blur" - or maybe that's just what I called it.

Basically, it enlarges and blurs a copy of an image for use as a background, then applies a white border to the original image and adds a drop-shadow to make it "float" above the larger, blurred layer behind it.

It was one of my favorite Gimp effects yet I can no longer remember what I added to give The Gimp that capability.

Can anyone assist?

If so, thanks in advance!

Myke