Re: [Gimp-user] Galician Language not avaliable

On Sun, Apr 17, 2022 at 3:18 PM Damián Valverde via gimp-user-list
<gimp-user-list gnome org> wrote:

Hello!

This email is only to give you a suggestion.

I´ve realized that Gimp is not avaliable in Galician language

GIMP is available in Galician, please check the Preferences dialog:

https://i.imgur.com/fZPnFO7.png

I´m a galician speaker and about 2,5 million person speaks it too. I´d like to use my native language in
Gimp if possible.

Availability of GIMP in any language (and how much complete the
translation is) directly depends on volunteers. It's up to people like
you and me :)

Alex