Re: [Gimp-user] How to highlight regions of an image

David,

The image did not post (at least I do not see it here or on the archives. If you'll resent to me personally, I'll take a look for you. My post with the images I attached made it to you, but also did not make it to the archive (the images are too large I suppose).

Also, what is the URL for the "other page?"

Thanks.

Guy