Re: [Gimp-user] (no subject)

Hi Kjell!

On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 09:35:14 +0100
Kjell Heggebakk via gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list gnome org> wrote:

Is there a Split Function in Gimp 2.6.11?The Gimp 2.10. is too complicated
for me. I  should like this function in 2.6

gimp 2.6.x is old and unmaintained and unsupported. Please try to get used to
the newer version
- you can ask for help with it here and elsewhere:

*
https://www.shlomifish.org/humour/fortunes/tinic.html#hamakor-discs-mozilla-1.1-1

*
https://www.shlomifish.org/humour/fortunes/show.cgi?id=memoir-from-a-Physics-lesson-in-the-9th-grade

Sinc
Kjell Heggebakk

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
First stop for Perl beginners - https://perl-begin.org/

Open source software: each person contributes a brick, but ultimately each
person receives a house in return.
    — Brendan Scott (Attributed)