Re: [Gimp-user] Using Bucket Fill in 2.10.28

Bill,

That feature may remain, though it is now exposed on the Tool Options Dock.
Here are those options, note the Affected Area section:

[image: image.png]

If you press the Shift key, the options changes to:

[image: image.png]

So, I think what you want is to press the Shift key before clicking the
bucket to fill part of your image.

Regards.
--

“Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of
human existence.”

― Aristotle