[Gimp-user] Help

I'm sorry, I'm an old lady and I'm having problems downloading your
program. I have about 2500 old bad photos of family tombstones. Your
program and a lot of hard work might make an impossible task manageable.
I'm running vista. I can't download utorrent client to open your program.
It says it runs vista but keeps kicking me out. I've updated my drivers.
And spent lots of money on it. Is there any other way? I've tried a few
other client apps and they don't work either. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks, skipidragon gmail com