Re: [Gimp-user] (no subject)

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 11:46:30AM +0000, ryan lague via gimp-user-list wrote:
How come in Gimp when I change the resolution in the print size, I cant set the height and width to what I
want individually , if I set one, it automatically sets the other to something
For example, I have a 4000 x 6000 resolution image n I want to set it to 2400 x 3200 but when I set it to
2400 it automatically changes the other to 3600, how do I get to do specific numbers that I want? thanks

See the chain simbol ? try click on it to disable the lock between
dimensions... but mind you! Size proportions will be affected!

--

Saluton,
Marco Ciampa