Re: [Gimp-user] My Fuzzy Select tool

On 1/20/21 6:40 PM, Kat wrote:
Hi All,

My Fuzzy Select tool has stopped working if I draw a shape then try to
select the center to fill will bucket I get the yellow warning triangle
and cannot intersect with an empty selection

Your Fuzzy Select tool is in Intersect mode, you want it to be in
Replace mode - see the tool options.

P.S. please start new mail for new topics and do not reply on existing
ones, or your mail will be sorted into an existing thread and only few
people will notice it. Just changing the subject line is not enough.

--
Regards,
Michael