[Gimp-user] Wavelet denoise

Hello there,
      I have been using GIMP for quite some time now for editing my deep space astro photography images. I
have read that some people are also using GIMP to process planetary images. I am a Mac user and have the
current version of GIMP installed but do not seem to have to option of WAVLET DENOISE that I can find
anywhere. Can someone please advise where I should be able to find this plug in or download it so I can start
using it???

Rob Watson
rgwimagery gmail com