Re: [Gimp-user] 2.10.22 vs 2.99.4

Thanks everyone. 2.10 it is
Len

From: Liam R E Quin<mailto:liam holoweb net>
Sent: January 6, 2021 12:30 PM
To: Len Kurylo<mailto:len kurylo hotmail com>; gimp-user-list gnome org<mailto:gimp-user-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] 2.10.22 vs 2.99.4

On Wed, 2021-01-06 at 17:57 +0000, Len Kurylo via gimp-user-list wrote:
Good Morning
I’m a new user and haven’t downloaded either version.
Should I go straight into 2.99 or is it possible there are bugs that
would be frustrating and just stick to 2.10?

People are reporting that 2.99.4 right now can't write JPG or PNG
images on Windows, so if you use Windows, it's not very usable. It's
for testing, not production use.

Click here to have the slave rewarded with more chores.