Re: [Gimp-user] How to compile a vala GIMP plugin on Windows pc?

We got it and heard you.  The easist way to do it is the use linux.

There might be someone who compiles on WIndows, but MS removed all the
compilers from its commericial OS and explaining how to install an
entire compiler and make environment on a stripped down commerical
windows box is a long and drawn out discussion.

Save yourself a life time of trouble and switch ovr the a GNU system now