Re: [Gimp-user] LED white christmas lights effect

Perhaps some LED tape or rope, not specifically badged as Xmas.
IKEA do it, but the bare tape is pretty much generic now.

Reminds me I must do something with a spool of it I have hanging around!

Adrian Midgley   http://defoam.net/  http://defoam.net/photo.defoam.net/