Re: [Gimp-user] Adding a text box

You don't say why you want to do this. Is it for a website, or for an
illustrated book? In either case, I would suggest looking at alternative
ways of associating the image and the text. If it is for a webpage, then
you should be able to put the text in a sidebar or caption. Same for a
book. It depends on the capability of your editor. GIMP is for editing
images and while it can do text, that is not its primary purpose and it may
be the wrong tool for the job.

Cliff

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 9:16 AM Stan Pioro via gimp-user-list <