Re: [Gimp-user] (no subject)

On Mon, 2021-12-27 at 14:40 +0000, Miron weinreb wrote:
Hello,
I am looking for a way to select pixels based on an RGB range I would
enter and saving this range as a means to select pixels in the next
image (i.e. selecting pixels in many images with the same R-G-B
values.

Use select by colour, and set the threshold you want. The threshold is
remembered until you close gimp, or, if you have the "save tool options
on exit" preference enabled, it's also remembered between sessions.

If you want a more precise control over the range, you could duplicate
the layer, use colours/map/rotate colours to map them all to white
(say) and then select by colour or region, then delete the temporary
layer.

It depends what you're trying to do - you are asking for help with a
particular solution or approach rather than asking the best way to
solve a particular image editing problem.

Liam

(demiboy/b0y/ankh/slave/barefootliam)

--
Liam Quin - https://www.fromoldbooks.org/