Re: [Gimp-user] Short problem with select color tool

Hi Nuno!

On Sun, 5 Dec 2021 13:35:41 +0000
Nuno Semedo via gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list gnome org> wrote:

Hi, the morning with Todoi last night, I was working on a project and I
needed to change the color of the pattern (png image). Usually I just grab
the select color tool and change it to what color I want. It was useless. I
also recorded a short video to explain better.

Thanks for the support :)

Can you clarify your post's text? I find it written in non-idiomatic and
hard to understand English.

 GIMP 2.10.28 prob.mp4
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r0RsKKzIVQ1aqmP_LmzzI4wJYxQt7iRA/view?usp=drive_web>

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
“So, who the hell is Qoheleth?” - https://shlom.in/qoheleth

It's the kind of movie where you would expect The Rock to slide on a skateboard
, along moving chopper rotors, to pick up a girl that is dodging a lion on a
flag-pole at the 200th floor of a building that is currently collapsing.
    — xeno on Freenode’s ##programming.