Re: [Gimp-user] Print Size Issues

See https://www.gimp-forum.net/Thread-Image-size-in-Gimp

On 11/08/2021 16:36, Reece Shave wrote:
Good afternoon,

I recently downloaded GIMP, am new to image manipulation as a whole, and am slowly coming to terms with
it...so far it's great, I love the amount of options you guys have put on there!

Now, I seem to be having an issue whereby the images do not print in the scale I set them to and am finding I
have to compensate for this...i.e, when I'd like for a font to print at 10mm, I'm having to increase the size
in the software to something like 25mm.

I change from pixels to mm each time I open the software (is there a way to set mm as the default setting
here?), and would like to be able to print the sizes I enter.

Forgive me if this is just my ignorance, but my marketing guys couldn't figure this out either!

Thanks for providing a free comprehensive manipulation software, and kudos to the team of volunteers that
dedicate their time - including those who read this email!

Reece Shave