Re: [Gimp-user] [ANNOUNCE] GIMP 2.10.22

On 10/8/20 1:57 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-user-list wrote:
Hi,

GIMP 2.10.22 is out. Release highlights:

- Improved HEIC and newly added AVIF support
- Numerous improvements in the PSP file format support
- Improved multi-layer TIFF exporting
- Better handling of the Exif “Orientation” metadata
- New “Sample merged” option in the GEGL operation tool

Details: https://www.gimp.org/news/2020/10/07/gimp-2-10-22-released/

Windows installer is available, so is the flatpak for Linux.
Unfortunately, we won't have a build for macOS until someone steps up
and contributes it.

Alex