Re: [Gimp-user] Orientations, Copyright Notices, metadata, and resized layers

On Thu, Oct 01, 2020 at 07:47:21PM -0400, Liam R E Quin wrote:
On Thu, 2020-10-01 at 18:23 -0400, Ruben Safir wrote:

So, you are using image->scale image, and entering the new size
numerically?

i'm asking because there's more than one way to resize an image...

correct, although I might use the graphic slide rule with the locked
ratios.

Image/Scale Image hasn't changed - i take it you're using GIMP 2.10.20
on Windows 10?

No, why would you do that?

This is on GNU/Linux

I'mguessing by the "graphic slide rule" you mean the crop tool;

No, but as you mention it, this is also a huge PIA

this
_has_ changed by default, as it no longer discards pixels outside the
new canvas area. To get back to the old behaviour, choose
"Delete Cropped pixels" in tool options.

Thanks

slave liam

Click here to have the slave rewarded with more chores.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com