Re: [Gimp-user] data set of users for reserach

On 11/22/20 3:40 PM, Gaston Kofmansky via gimp-user-list wrote:
Hi,

Hi Gaston,

My name is Gaston. I'm new in the community, I'm in my master studies and
doing research with my partner in the open source community  and I choose
Gimp.
there is something that  i can't see the data of the users, can i have the
user data on the ranking and how much they collaborate on the
development of gimp.
this can help to our research

there is Open Hub, who collect the kind of statistics you are looking
for for pretty much all FLOSS software in public repositories.

They also cover GIMP:

https://www.openhub.net/p/gimp

--
Regards,