Re: [Gimp-user] Positioning GIMP in the screen

* Jeffery Small via gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list gnome org> [11-15-20 06:01]:
Gimp 2.10.22

I have dual screens currently operating a one wide :0.0 display.  I would
like to be able to position the GIMP window on the screen with precision as
would typically be done with the X11 -geometry specification.  This option
is not supported by GIMP.  is there an alternative method for accomplishing
this?  Thanks.

I believe that would best be accomplished by configuring your desired
window manager/desktop environment to place gimp on the desired display.
I do this frequently on plasma5/kde5.

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo               paka @ IRCnet freenode