Re: [Gimp-user] 10-bit display color depth support (30-bit, deep color)

Yes I have a 10-bit display and 16-bit test image that successfully work with other software on Windows and
macOS. I was unable to find any Linux software that could display the image correctly so I'm not positive X11
is working correctly other than it reporting being in 30-bit in Xorg.0.log, xdpyinfo and xwininfo.

I could tell it wasn't working because there was banding in the 16-bit test image I used which isn't there
when it displays correctly in other software. One user in the thread you linked reported the same thing about
a PSD test image. I am trying with a TIF file from EIZO.