Re: [Gimp-user] What ever happened to pluggable tools?

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 10:25 PM Robert88 wrote:

Those tools bar options are not that much great for anybody who have been using
the old version so I would say you can still download old version just in case
you have already updated this one, also that does not support
https://www.bestessaytips.com/ content so its a big issue for my homework
routine.
that is the only reason we should avoid such things from being happening.

Frankly, I have a hard time understanding this email.

What are pluggable tools and what was supposed to happen to them?

Is this a reference to tool groups in the toolbox? Did you try
disabling this instead of downloading an older version?

What is the relevance of bestessaytips.com? Is this some clever spam tactic?
Alex